Joyland Festival Bali 2023 will be held over three days on 17, 18, and 19 March 2023. Doors open at 2:30pm. For Early Entry ticket holders, please be at the venue before 3pm.
Show your e-ticket and ID Card at our security check line before entering the venue.
- No re-entry
- No refunds or exchanges
- No unauthorized / unlicensed vendors
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways
- Cigarettes and lighters (cigarettes must be sealed upon entry)
- E-cigs / vapes
- Non-professional flash / still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10” when collapsed
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12” x 12”)
- Outside food or drinks. Food and drinks are available inside the venue.
- Professional photography / videography (with detachable lenses) and audio recording equipment. Point and shoot cameras and mobile phones are permitted.
- Plastic bottles, glasses, and cans (including perfumes). Water bottles and tumblers are permitted.
- Drugs and illegal substances
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, and other personal vehicles
- Weapons, sharp objects, and flammables
- Any other potentially hazardous and dangerous items.
- General event grounds are non-smoking, please proceed to designated smoking areas
As part of our initiative to encourage everyone to reduce single-use plastic, all F&B booths will not provide single-use plastic bottles or cups. Attendees can buy drinks at Joyland Village with their own tumbler or our official Joyland cup or bottle available for purchase. Refillable water stations are also available inside the venue.